Killington Sailing Association (KSA)
- A friendly club run entirely by volunteers.
- A warm welcome everyone, especially youth groups and people with disadvantages.
- Based at Killington Lake in beautiful South Cumbria.
- Facilities for dinghy sailing, canoeing, wind-surfing, paddle-boarding.
- Instruction is available.
- Modern clubhouse; floating jetty.
- A fleet of Club Craft for the use of all members – no charge!
learn with us
Choose your windsurfer board and rig (sail) and come and catch the breeze
Canoeing or Kayaking is a great way to spend your time on the lake.
An ideal everyday boat for the recreational sailor.
PICK THE PERFECT BOARD
Paddleboarding on Killington Lake - what a way to spend the day!
Remember to check you are sticking to the club rules so that everything keeps running smoothly!
KSA CLUB CRAFT
Free of charge the use of all members.